Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Worldwide Photo Walk


I'm going to keep this post brief.

On Sunday, I joined a bunch of Ottawa-area photographers as part of the Worldwide Photo Walk. Nearly 30,000 people participated in more than 1,100 walks in neighbourhoods around the world.

It was a rainy and cool afternoon in Ottawa, but about 35 or so photogs braved the weather to wander the Hintonburg area. You can see some of the photos on Flickr.

I've submitted my photos but I'm still trying to choose my top three. And I'm hoping you can help.

Tomorrow is Wordless Wednesday and I'm going to post what I feel are my top-10 pics from the batch of photos I shot. I'd like you to vote on your favourite one in the bunch. I'll choose the top three photos, based on the three that receive the most votes.

Deal? Thanks! See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I like this one:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rossbrownfoot/6208861801/in/pool-1177404@N23/

    Shows that friendly Canadian attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Fallen. Lovely vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete