Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's That Time of the Year Again

Personally, I don't go shopping this early. I like to wait until the 24th of December to do my shopping, which drives my wife crazy.

She's the responsible one.

And for all of you who love to start your holiday gift shopping early and get it out of the way, I have a deal for you. Or, rather for that book lover on your list.

My book. Autographed. In paperback form.

I have copies that I am offering for $20, tax included. If you live in the Ottawa area, I can arrange to have it delivered to you, free of charge; outside of my home town, you would have to pay for shipping.

To take advantage of this offer (I have limited quantities), send an e-mail to me at roland_axam@yahoo.ca, and we'll talk.

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment