Monday, January 5, 2015

Music Monday: I Know It's Over

It's over.

My Christmas vacation has come to an end.

And while I managed to get some rest and spend time with family and friends, it wasn't all gravy: I had a migraine, a flu bug, and I threw out my back. Some days, which I had hoped to fill with visiting more friends, drinking some beer, and spending more quality time with family, were wasted.

Also, Where In Ottawa is delayed until next Monday. I need to find time to go out in the city and shoot something.

And now, my vacation is over, and it's back to the grind at work.

To mark the end of my vacation, for Music Monday, I thought I would play a song that I sang over my time off, at a karaoke night. The song is by The Smiths: it's a sad love song. The video is not an official one by the band, but I think it works well with the song.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment