The Trip So Far

Last week, while I was writing blog posts about DW's and my trip to Lake Superior, I was also spending a great deal of time editing video footage and putting together content for my YouTube channel.

Ever since I released the video of our P'tit Train du Nord trip, I have tried my best to release a video every week, coming out on Friday mornings. And so far, I've been able to accomplish this self-imposed challenge.

On the week before we headed toward Northern Ontario, I raced to put three videos together. I had found old footage from 2020 and 2023, and I scheduled these videos to be released on the Friday before we left and the following two Fridays afterwards.

I called them my Retro videos.

As soon as DW and I were back home, and after we had put all of our kayak and camping gear away, and cleaned the car, I started pulling video clips off my cameras. I had shot footage on my smartphone, on three of my Insta360 cameras, and on my Sony α6700, so I had a lot of work last week, sorting everything into locations and events, and then creating my first video.

The first video covers everything that I wrote about in last week's blog posts. Give yourself a break and have a watch.

Immediately after I uploaded this video to YouTube, I started work on the next part of our vacation, and that video will be released on Friday, September 4, if all goes according to plan. At the time of writing this blog post, I've already edited all of the 360-camera footage and have composed the first minute and a half, or so.

Tomorrow, I'll continue with where I've left off in sharing our adventure with you, where I talk about an adventure that so far, I've cut out from the videos.

Stay tuned.

If you like my videos, do me a favour and hit the Thumbs Up button. Do me a proper solid and subscribe to my channel

Happy Monday!

Comments