Thursday, November 24, 2011

Taking It Up A Notch

There's only one week left in Movember, and my 'stache is pretty much complete. All that's left is for it to thicken up. But it won't go that long.

No, come December 1st, I'm shaving this puppy off. Because it looks cheesy, it's itchy, and my girls don't like it. Not one of them. In fact, they are reluctant to get kisses. They certainly won't take a kiss without complaining, saying that I'm scratching them like a Brillo pad.



And so I've gone to great sacrifices in growing my mo'.

It's also been a while since I've received a donation, and so I'm making another plea. And, to sweeten the deal, I'm going to try and make it worth your while.

Everyone who makes a donation to my Movember page will be entered in a draw for a PDF copy of my book, Songsaengnim: A Korea Diary. On December 1st, with a clean-shaven face, I will randomly pick three of you. It'll be my way of saying thanks for changing the face of men's health.

If you've already donated to my Mo Space, relax. You'll be in the draw too. Unless, of course, you make an anonymous donation. I can't trace you then.

So dig deep into your pockets. Make a donation. It's a small sacrifice.

It's not like no one will want to kiss you for doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment