Monday, February 3, 2014

Where In Ottawa: February 2014

It's that time, again.

Time for you to show that you know so much about Ottawa that I can show a small part of a place in the city, and you can identify it.

If this is your first time playing Where In Ottawa, here are the rules:
  • If you were with me when I took the photo, you cannot play.
  • If you have won the challenge before, you may still play, but I won't reward you for your efforts.
  • If you know the location of the following photo, only an answer placed in the Comments section to this post will count: no tweets, Facebook or e-mail messages, or any other correspondence will count (nor will I respond to those forms of contact).
  • The first person to correctly identify the location by leaving an answer in the Comments section wins the challenge.
  • If you win the challenge, you must send me contact information before the end of the month to claim your reward.
What's the reward? I will send you a PDF version of my novel, Songsaengnim: A Korea Diary.

Here's the photo.



Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!

Clues will appear on the blog, starting tomorrow. Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Echo Bank house built for George Hay in Old Ottawa South?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct!

      Leave it to a guy who did a 365 project of Ottawa to find the last two locations. Congratulations, Chris! While you don't get a second copy of my book, you do earn bragging rights.

      Delete