And while The Brown Knowser is not coming to an end, it is winding down. If you're a regular follower, you'll know that I tend to write daily, from Monday to Friday. From the day after New Years Day, until the Thanksgiving weekend, I haven't missed a day. Over the past couple of days, I've taken a day off here, a couple of days of there.
I'll tell more about the future of this blog tomorrow.
For now, let's get on with the latest Where In Ottawa. Potentially. the penultimate photo challenge for a while. More on that, tomorrow.
Ever play Where In Ottawa before? No? Here are the rules:
- If you think you know the location of the structure in the image, leave your guess in the Comments section of this post. Answers sent to me by Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, or any other method than by writing a guess in the Comments section do not qualify for this challenge. I will not reply to any other form of guess.
- If you were with me when I took the photo, you may not participate in the challenge.
- If you have won Where In Ottawa in the past, you may still participate.
- You may leave as many guesses as you want.
- Starting tomorrow, I will leave clues to the location in the upper-right column of this post, adding a new clue each day until the challenge is solved.
- If the challenge has not been solved by 17:00 EST on Friday, November 6, the challenge will end and I will reveal the location on Monday, November 9.
- There is no prize for winning the challenge. You only come away with a feeling of pride, having proved that you know this city.
- The winner will be announced at the first available opportunity.
Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!
And, good luck!