Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Priorities

You would think that, with a breathtaking, surreal sunset over Lake Ontario, that she'd be standing there, with her smartphone in hand, capturing the image.



But no, if you look carefully, she was facing me, holding her phone, eyes firmly locked on the screen, texting a friend.

In post-processing, I strengthened the silhouette to create the illusion that my youngest daughter was appreciating the beauty around her.

Kids, these days.

She even got her sister into whatever she was looking at.



Selfies: let's hope they were taking selfies. (That doesn't make it much better.)

I know, I was also looking through my camera lens. But at least I faced the sunset, took my snaps, and then basked in the beauty before me.

I hope that whatever they were looking at, it was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment