Tuesday, May 12, 2020

We All Need a Laugh

I used to channel surf when I had cable television. With streaming services, I would browse Netflix and Amazon Prime, looking for a new series to watch.

In the time of lockdowns, I've also started surfing YouTube, looking to see what people are putting together to draw viewers. Lately, I've been surfing the video media site in search of a good laugh.

I found a Toronto actor, writer, and very funny person by the name of Julie Nolke. She has been on YouTube almost as long as The Brown Knowser blog has existed. And during the pandemic, she has not slowed down.

Although I'm giving Music Mondays a rest, there's no reason to stop distracting you with videos. Here is Julie, explaining to her past self, the coming pandemic. Have a watch.


Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment