Well, this is a first.
My Where In The World contest for August has come to a close, and not only did no one guess the correct location (a first), no one submitted a guess at all (another first).
The location is the Court House Theatre, one of the venues in Niagara-on-the-Lake for the Shaw Festival.
Here's how the clues worked out:
- Court is not in sessionbecause the court house has been converted to a theatre!
- The play's the thingthe mystery location is a theatre.
- Always a festivalthe Court House Theatre is part of the Shaw Festival.
- Pshaw! It ain't that farI thought this clue was a giveaway for having "Shaw" in it; relatively speaking, Niagara-on-the-Lake isn't that far from Ottawa.
- Not the falls; the other onenot Niagara Falls; Niagara-on-the-Lake.