Monday, August 1, 2011

Where In The World: The August Edition

</ br>
It's that time of the month.
</ br>
Actually, I haven't been regular with this contest, but starting today I will be running either my Where In The World contest or my Where In Ottawa contest on the first Monday of each month. So here we go:
</ br>
</ br>
And now the rules:

  • If you have been with me to this location, you are not eligible to enter the contest.
  • If you have won this contest before, you can still play, but no prize will be awarded (I have learned that I'm really bad at sending prizes in the mail in a prompt manner).
  • The contest closes next Monday, August 8, 2011, or as soon as the location is correctly identified.
  • Guesses must be submitted as a comment to this blog post. Sorry, no tweets or e-mails (I want to keep the winning entry as transparent as possible).
That's it. The first person to correctly identify the location in the picture wins a PDF copy of Songsaengnim: A Korea Diary.
</ br>
Starting tomorrow, I will be posting clues on the right-hand side of my blog, near the top of the page. I will also tweet the clue on Twitter.
</ br>
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment