Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tweet Up!


Attention, Ottawa bloggers:

I know that there are plenty of tweetups all over the world, let alone Ottawa, but I am cordially inviting you to another opportunity to meet fellow twits and enjoy some fabulous food and beer too.
The date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012
The place: Mill St. Brew Pub, 555 Wellington Avenue (in the old mill at the Portage Bridge)
The time: from 6:00 pm, on

If you already follow me on Twitter, you've already read my tweets about this event. You can also follow news about the event and join in any discussion by using the hashtag #MillStTweetup.

Thanks to those of you who have already responded and have helped spread the word. I've already met some wonderful people through Thursday Pints West and I'm looking forward to meeting more Ottawa peeps.

So, who's in?

No comments:

Post a Comment