Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nothing to See Here


This post is using the premise of Seinfeld: it's about nothing.

I didn't write a post today because I've been focusing on my new book, Gyeosunim, and instead of writing something for this blog I've been putting final touches and applying HTML to the rough draft of Chapter 1, which will appear tomorrow. This evening, I will read the rough draft for one last time, make any last-minute changes, and then prepare to publish it.

I can't stress enough that this is a rough draft and will no doubt change over the course of the writing process. Songsaengnim changed several times until I gave the final okay to my publishers.

I hope that you will read the rough draft and provide any comments. I can take it.

So this post is about nothing. But thanks for reading anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment