I can't believe it's the last month of the year and the last Where In Ottawa for 2014. It seems like the last challenge was only a few weeks ago: like three or four.
Regardless of how quickly time has passed, my monthly photo challenge is upon us.
If you haven't played this challenge before—or even if you have but you've forgotten the rules—here are the conditions of play.
- The following photograph was taken somewhere in the greater Ottawa region. Your job: locate it.
- If you think you know the location of the structure in the image, leave your guess in the Comments section of this post. Answers sent to me by Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, or any other method than by writing a guess in the Comments section do not qualify for this challenge. I will not reply to any other form of guess.
- If you were with me when I took the photo, you may not participate in the challenge.
- If you have won Where In Ottawa in the past, you may still participate; however, if you guess correctly, no giveaway will be awarded.
- The first person to correctly identify the location of the structure in the photograph will receive an autographed paperback copy of my novel, Songsaengnim: A Korea Diary.
- You may leave as many guesses as you want.
- The winner of Where In Ottawa has until the end of December, 2014, to claim his or her giveaway. The book will not be awarded after December 31.
Starting tomorrow, I will start leaving clues in the upper-right side of my blog. One clue will appear each day until the challenge is solved.