And, while January is going to spell the beginning of a pseudo-hiatus for The Brown Knowser, I'm not sure that I want to end Where In Ottawa on this number. Maybe I should have one more, make it 55—LV?
Or, when The Brown Knowser returns—whenever that will be—should I start with a 55th contest?
We'll see how productive the New Year begins, as I shelve this blog to work on my next novel; for now, let's treat this one like the last Where In Ottawa for a while.
If you have never played this photo challenge before or need a refresher, here are the rules:
- If you think you know the location of the structure in the image, leave your guess in the Comments section of this post. Answers sent to me by Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, or any other method than by writing a guess in the Comments section do not qualify for this challenge. I will not reply to any other form of guess.
- If you were with me when I took the photo, you may not participate in the challenge.
- If you have won Where In Ottawa in the past, you may still participate.
- You may leave as many guesses as you want.
- Starting tomorrow, I will leave clues to the location in the upper-right column of this post, adding a new clue each day until the challenge is solved.
- If the challenge has not been solved by 17:00 EST on Friday, December 11, the challenge will end and I will reveal the location on Monday, December 14.
- There is no prize for winning the challenge. You only come away with a feeling of pride, having proved that you know this city.
- The winner will be announced at the first available opportunity.
Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!
And good luck.