Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Talon Chute

I'm falling way behind on my Brown Knowser videos. I haven't posted anything on my YouTube channel in three months, though I've recorded lots of videos.

DW and I went on three camping trips this summer: we paddled along the Mattawa River system at Samuel de Champlain Provincial Park; we slid down water slides in Algonquin Provincial Park; and we've kayaked and hiked around Killarney Provincial Park and on Georgian Bay. And on all of those occasions, my video cameras (yes, plural) were running.

It takes a long time to download each video clip and edit it, let alone putting all of the clips together in a production, and my time gets filled with writing, photography, and cycling. Oh, and then there's my full-time job.

But I'll get there. I'm currently putting together our vacation at Samuel de Champlain Provincial Park. I'm hoping to be finished in the next couple of weeks. Or at least by the end of October.

In the meantime, here's an unedited clip that I shot, from my smartphone, at Talon Chute. It's a waterfall along the Mattawa River. We kayaked from Pimisi Bay to the base of the falls, passing through a canyon to get there. It's quite a spectacular end to our paddle.


Stay tuned for the full video. I'll share it here when it's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment