Monday, March 7, 2022

Cycling for Cancer Research


There is no disease more seemingly indiscriminate than cancer. And there's nothing worse than when it affects a child.

This May 1, I'll be joining many Ottawa cyclists in riding to raise money for the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario to create better treatment options and find new cures so that more kids survive cancer. To that end, I've created a Web page to raise money for the CN Cycle for CHEO.

It's a modest goal that I've set, at a mere $250. I've already chipped in 20 percent of that goal, so I'm confident that I'll not only reach that goal, I'll far exceed it. But I need your help.

Please go to my page and give what you can.

I'm planning to ride the 70K route. I've been on my spin bike nearly every day since mid-November, so I'm confident that I'll be able to complete this distance.

Just as confident that you will help me. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment