Monday, October 20, 2014

Music Monday: Little Talks

I first heard Of Monsters and Men on Saturday Night Live, when they performed the song Little Talks. I liked the song so much that I looked them up on iTunes and had their album downloaded before the song on the television was over.

I really like the sound of this Icelandic band, with their call-and-answer-styled lyrics, sung by Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir and Ragnar Þórhallsson (I have no idea how to pronounce their names). Little Talks is a fun song with an equally fun video that Terry Gilliam would be proud of.

Have a watch and listen.



Over the past year, my friends and I have gathered downtown on certain Saturday nights for an evening of karaoke. When Lori and I decided to sing a duet, this was the song we sang. It's been a while since that night, so perhaps at the next karaoke evening, we'll sing it again.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment