That's right, it's back.
I didn't have a Where In Ottawa contest last month because I was just getting back from a family vacation and had a camera full of images that would take me weeks to get through. The last thing I wanted to do was to go out and find a location in Ottawa to capture.
But now I'm back into the swing of things and ready to offer another challenge.
Here are the rules:
- The following photo was shot somewhere in Ottawa. Your task: tell me where it was shot.
- If you know where the photo was taken, provide your answer in the Comments section of this post. Any other form of communication regarding the location of the image will receive no response. You may guess as many times as you like.
- If the location is not identified by the end of today, a clue will appear at the upper-right side of this blog. One clue will appear every day until the location is identified.
- If you have won this challenge in the past you can still play, but no giveaway will be offered if you win.
- If you correctly identify the location of this photo, I will send you a PDF version of my novel, Songsaengnim: A Korea Diary, by e-mail (you must provide an address after I identify you as the winner). If you win this challenge, you have until the next Where In Ottawa to claim your prize.
Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!
And good luck!