Thursday, September 3, 2015

23rd Street

Where it hangs makes so much sense.

Ever since I had one of my photos printed on canvas, I've thought about selling it. If I do say so myself, it's a great photo, possibly the best one that I've shot all year, if not in years. And when I made the final decision to sell it, there was one place where I wanted to request it be hung first.

As if you needed another reason to visit Bicycle Craft Brewery, I can now give you one more: it's where my photo, "23rd Street," now hangs.

Photo courtesy Bicycle Craft Brewery
Bicycle Craft Brewery represents two things that, besides photography, define me: a love for cycling and the enjoyment of great craft beer. I have reviewed the ales from this Industrial Road brewery since shortly after they opened their doors. I highly endorsed their pumpkin ale last fall, and I look forward to reviewing more of their beer in the future.

And the owners and brewers, Laura and Fariborz, are wonderful people who have a passion for great beer and touring around on their bicycles. And, later this month, they will be celebrating their one-year anniversary with a bash. You should go.

If you haven't gone to this local brewery yet, you should do so as soon as possible. Currently, they have a delicious scotch ale as a seasonal offering, and I think it will go fast. They have a lovely tasting room with places to sit and enjoy everything that they have on tap. 

And, for a limited time, they have one of my photos, which can be yours.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment