Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Where In Ottawa LXXII

Last month, I thought that the Where In Ottawa photo challenge would look like it's a piece of cake, but I didn't think it actually was.

Apparently, it was because it was solved in only a couple of hours.

I'm trying my luck again. But, this time, the challenge runs for one day fewer than usual.

For those of you who haven't played my photo challenge before, here's what I do: below, you'll see a photo that has been shot somewhere in Ottawa. Your job is to identify the spot and let me know by leaving your answer in the Comments section to this post. The first person to correctly identify the location of the photo wins (bragging rights only).

Please do not send me your answer through any other means: no Twitter, no Facebook, no e-mail, no smoke signals. You can guess as many times as you like.

For every day in which no correct answer is provided, I will leave a clue in the right-hand margin of this blog, below my goofy face. If the challenge isn't won by noon on Friday, September 21, the contest ends and I'll reveal the location on Monday, September 24.

Coincidentally, my next photo walk is this Friday, September 21, starting at 6 pm. I'd be happy to reveal the Where In Ottawa location to anyone who joins me. Details for the event and registration are at my Eventbrite site.

Now, back to Where In Ottawa. Ready for this month's challenge?


Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!

2 comments:

  1. The pavilion in Claudette Cain park.
    Didn’t get it from the clues - I happen to be walking past the same vantage point you used on the Chapman Mills boardwalk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it, James. Again. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete