Friday, June 19, 2020

Photo Friday: Where's Ross?

Because I try to stay at home as much as possible, I'm not going out with my camera as much as I'd like to. Typically, I go out to run errands, so it's basically a get there, get what you need, and get home exercise.

Not much opportunity to go wandering with my camera.

And because my planned trip to Europe was cancelled, I find myself looking through old photos of vacations, reliving the good times gone by (hence, my reliving my trip to Scotland, 10 years ago, and an upcoming series of blog posts of a family vacation to Italy—stay tuned).

I was recently looking at vacation photos from September, 2010, when my family and I spent a week in New York City. As I clicked through my Google Album photos, I saw one photo that made me stop and almost click the trash can to delete it. The photo shows a billboard somewhere near Times Square that was showing what looks to be a live video shot of a crowd of people below.



"Why would I take that shot?" I asked myself. "Let alone, why keep it?"

I looked closer and then saw why. I was taking a photo of myself. Can you see me? (Don't scroll down until you do.) ▼





















Here I am:



I guess I'll keep it.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment