What's In A Name?


This was harder than I thought!

I spent a good deal of time last night, trying to come up with a new title for my blog. One suggestion that was sent to me, Mostly Harmless, came very close but, as much as I love Douglas Adams, I didn't feel right stealing his discription of Earth in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's bad enough that I use it in my bio for Twitter.

I wanted something to sound official, so that if I ever found myself at an event and needed a media pass, I could say "I write for... (insert official-sounding news title here)." I almost used the name for my original blog, but Lori put her foot down on that one. And so we brainstormed.

The Brown Knowser it is. I love the play on words. It makes me glad that my name is Brown.

What do you think?

Thanks to those who sent in suggestions.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Lynn. Your suggestion came sooo close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great name...love the play on words. will add it to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment