Friday, June 17, 2011

What's In A Name?


This was harder than I thought!

I spent a good deal of time last night, trying to come up with a new title for my blog. One suggestion that was sent to me, Mostly Harmless, came very close but, as much as I love Douglas Adams, I didn't feel right stealing his discription of Earth in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's bad enough that I use it in my bio for Twitter.

I wanted something to sound official, so that if I ever found myself at an event and needed a media pass, I could say "I write for... (insert official-sounding news title here)." I almost used the name for my original blog, but Lori put her foot down on that one. And so we brainstormed.

The Brown Knowser it is. I love the play on words. It makes me glad that my name is Brown.

What do you think?

Thanks to those who sent in suggestions.

3 comments: