Photo Friday: Serenity, Again


Okay, I'll admit it: I'm kinda cheating.

This is the same photo that I posted yesterday. Only it's not really the same.


With Instagram, a photo is always cropped to a square, giving you the impression that it was taken with a point-and-shoot instamatic. Like a Polaroid. There are also filters that you can add to give your photo that special, instamatic look. (God, I sound like a commercial!)

The photo in this post is the shot that I took before I ran it through Instagram. Personally, I prefer it this way. The fog that was hanging over Harwich was its own filter.

What do you think?

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. This one meets the "Law of Thirds" quite nicely, yielding a pleasing image. Instagram's major selling point is being able to preview other people's Twitter pics through Hootsuite. But that's just my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment