Friday, September 16, 2011

Photo Friday: Serenity, Again


Okay, I'll admit it: I'm kinda cheating.

This is the same photo that I posted yesterday. Only it's not really the same.


With Instagram, a photo is always cropped to a square, giving you the impression that it was taken with a point-and-shoot instamatic. Like a Polaroid. There are also filters that you can add to give your photo that special, instamatic look. (God, I sound like a commercial!)

The photo in this post is the shot that I took before I ran it through Instagram. Personally, I prefer it this way. The fog that was hanging over Harwich was its own filter.

What do you think?

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. This one meets the "Law of Thirds" quite nicely, yielding a pleasing image. Instagram's major selling point is being able to preview other people's Twitter pics through Hootsuite. But that's just my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete