Thursday, December 15, 2011

In A Fog

I hit the wall early, last night, and didn't get around to writing a blog post until this morning. I've been very tired, lately, my head in a fog.

Lori has downloaded an app onto her iPhone that monitors our sleep, and the results aren't good. On average, we are taking in about five hours each night. Often, less for me, as I get up more than an hour and a half earlier than Lori on Tuesdays and Fridays. On those nights, I'm lucky if I get four-and-a-half hours of sleep.

Not good.

So today's blog is written in a fog. To accompany my loss for words and account for my lack of concentration and short attention span, here are some photos that were shot the other night, as I was heading home in a real fog.


It's hard to believe it's mid-December. Where is the snow? Today, a mere 10 days before Christmas, we're expecting a high of 9°C. Perhaps winter is sleeping in.

The lucky bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment