So, it's the final weekend before the kids go back to school. I hate it when this weekend is referred to as the last weekend of summer. It's not: summer is still around for another three weeks. This is simply the last weekend of summer holidays. For the kids. Before another school year starts.
And here's what I was up to in the week leading up to this final weekend of my kids' summer holiday.
- Beer O'Clock: Cross-Border Shopping... Sort OfI review a seasonal that's only available on tap in Ottawa. If you want a bottle, there are places where you can find it in Québec.
- Open Letter to Mill Street Brew Pubevery once and a while, I go on a rant. This time, I rave. And never in my wildest dreams did I expect this post to receive the attention it has.
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Photo Walkevidence that Centretown is a great place to walk around with a camera.
- Gammon, Part 4I said I would wrap this story up this week. I lied. Again.
- Photo Friday: Touching Upsure, I showed this photo on Wednesday. I'm doing it again, starting from scratch.
Even though this Monday is a holiday, it's also the first Monday of September. And you know what happens on the first Monday of the month, don't you? Where In Ottawa will be back.