So, the kids are back to school and the days are noticably shorter. Fall is right around the corner.
We're moving into my favourite season, my favourite time of year. Back in my youth, this was the time of renewal, when things seemed to be starting over, fresh. In my adult life, it's the opposite: things are starting to wind down. The cold will soon set in. Darkness comes too soon, goes away too late.
The weeks are going by faster and I wonder what I did with my time.
Luckily, I keep a blog that chronicles my week. Here's what I was up to.
- Where In Ottawa: The September Edition. Another photo challenge. Another giveaway.
- Beer O'Clock: Cross-Border Shopping, Again. The other week, I spoke about how I found Beer Heaven. I spoke too soon: this is it.
- Wordless Wednesday: At The Lake. It was a glorious long weekend. What better way to spend it than away from it all?
- Intermission. One part writer's block: eight parts hesitation.
- Photo Friday: There, In Ottawa. My Where In Ottawa challenge is revealled.