Funny: it wasn't until I typed out the title to this post that I realized that we're into Fall. Autumn just snuck up on me without much ado.
Autumn is my favourite time of year. The leaves turn such brilliant colours; we have both crisp, cool days and warm, soothing ones. In the Ottawa area, this season is a photographer's paradise.
Autumn always puts me in a good mood, helps prepare me for the bitterness of winter.
Perhaps, because this week went by so quickly, I didn't notice that we entered this great season. Here's what I was up to while the autumn days crept in:
- Beer O'Clock: Hops & Robbersmy weekly review took a look at an "extra"-delicious IPA from Guelph, Ontario.
- In These Economic Times, It's Hard to Have Sympathyso what that the Ontario government imposed a two-year pay freeze on teachers and banned them from striking. Suck it up, whiners: you still have it better than many other hard-working Ontarians.
- Wordless Wednesday: Time Machine 6I found some negatives of my first-ever trip to NYC. And as you can see, at 19, my photography skills needed work.
- Gammon, Part 5the story of Roland Axam's evolution continues.
- Photo Friday: Night Passesat a quiet, dark intersection, two buses pass in the night.