Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Come Out and Hear Me Blog

Got time on your hands tonight? Have you ever wanted to start a blog but weren't sure what to write? Don't know what's out there?

Come to Blog Out Loud at the Ottawa International Writers Festival.

I know: I wrote about this event last week, but I really want your support. And you'll also get to hear from nine other excellent writers as they share their favourite posts from their blogs. Plus, you'll see some great pictures from talented photo bloggers.

And, if you don't already have a copy of my novel, Songsaengnim: A Korea Diary, there will be copies on hand, for sale.

If you follow The Brown Knowser, I'd love to meet you.

The event starts at 6:30, sharp, so make sure you get there early and get a good seat. Tickets are free.

Come out to the Knox Presbyterian Church, at the corner of Lisgar and Elgin. I hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment