Friday, August 29, 2014

Photo Friday: Au Revoir, France!

It's been a great three weeks but we're ready to go home. I hadn't found much time to blog over the time (most of the posts over the weeks were set to post before I left Canada) but I'll catch up in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, here is a shot of one of my favourite stops on our trip. This photo of Mont-St-Michel, in the Bretagne region, was the last time I looked at the millennia-old town. We had spent the morning exploring the cathedral and ramparts and had taken the shuttle back to the mainland. I wanted a shot of the town from a distance, so I put my telephoto zoom on.

I took the shot, then turned my back and never looked at the town again. I moved forward.



Today, as my family and I head back home, I think I will never see France again. I loved it but I'm ready to move on, to see other places.

Next year.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment