I've walked past it plenty of times, have wanted to learn more about the place, and what better reason to delve into it than to put it as the 52nd location for Where In Ottawa?
If you're new to this photo challenge (and even if you're a veteran, pay attention, because the rules have changed, again), here are the rules:
- If you think you know the location of the structure in the image, leave your guess in the Comments section of this post. Answers sent to me by Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, or any other method than by writing a guess in the Comments section do not qualify for this challenge. I will not reply to any other form of guess.
- If you were with me when I took the photo, you may not participate in the challenge.
- If you have won Where In Ottawa in the past, you may still participate.
- You may leave as many guesses as you want.
- Starting tomorrow, I will leave clues to the location in the upper-right column of this post, adding a new clue each day until the challenge is solved.
- If the challenge has not been solved by 17:00 EST on Friday, October 9, the challenge will end and I will reveal the location on Monday, October 12.
- There is no prize for winning the challenge. You only come away with a feeling of pride, having proved that you know this city.
- The winner will be announced at the first available opportunity.
You can do it.
Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!
|I kind of like how I've captured the advent of autumn with a leaf that's blowing by the window.|