Friday, March 29, 2019

Photo Friday: Bounder of Adventure

Not being a tall man, I always like to climb structures to gain a better vantage for my photography.

Despite the temperature being around 40°C, I was never deterred from carrying my full camera bag and lugging around all of my gear.

In 1989, visitors were still allowed to climb up the great pyramid at Chichen Itza and the structures of Tulum. On my current visit to Mexico, the only pyramid I'll be climbing is the great one at Cobá. Because I'm still on the Mayan Riviera and without access to my computer, you'll have to see my latest photos of my Mexican trip after I return, next Tuesday.

In this photo, I have my camera bag strapped over my shoulder. It held two zoom lenses, a flash, and about a dozen filters. One of my travel companions used my Minolta X-700, which had the MD-1 motor drive attached. I believe my 50mm lens is mounted.

You can also see my tripod, which I carried almost everywhere but seldom used. Around my neck is my secondary camera, a Nikon One Touch.


I was ready for anything.

Happy Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment