Friday, August 12, 2022

Low-Key Olivia

This post might not be suitable for viewing at work. I'm pretty sure it isn't, especially since I added the final photo, which is full-frontal, to the post. Yup, definitely not for viewing at work.

And so I'm going to post this warning, as I did for a previous post. You've been duly warned.


The last low-key photography meetup that I did was in 2019, with BC model Olivia Preston. It might have been the best model photo shoot that I've done, mainly because Olivia is easy to work with and basically just does her own thing.

As I said on Tuesday, I haven't done anything with these photos since I processed them. I sent them to Olivia but that was about it.

So, for Photo Friday, I thought I'd share a few of them. Some are implied nudity: others are explicit. And I hope that you find them to be tasteful. Let me know how you feel about me sharing these photos on my blog in the Comments section.



As always, thoughts and comments are welcome.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment