Monday, October 7, 2024

Just Another Paddling Video

I often wonder if people who aren't into kayaking grow tired of my blog posts about DW's and my paddling adventures.

I've called my YouTube channel a moving-pictures version of my blog, yet I always share a post about a latest video on the blog, so I wonder if people who have subscribed to The Brown Knowser channel see the video and then come here, only to see a post about that video.

It's a vicious circle.

But seriously, I am paying attention to the number of views that I get on posts like these, and if they dip well below the average for other blog posts, I'll stop sharing them here. Or you can leave a comment and let me know if you want me to keep up the posts about my YouTube videos, or if you'd rather I didn't.

And if you do like my YouTube videos, please subscribe.

As the weather gets cooler, DW and I will be hanging our kayaks up for the season, and also for the last time. We bought new kayaks a month ago and expect to receive them in the spring, in time for the new season.

If the weather holds out, we'll likely put our boats in again but over this weekend, I feel that I've recorded my last YouTube video of the season. Which means, I'll have two more videos to share in the coming weeks.

My latest video dropped on Saturday. It chronicles our trip across the Ottawa River, to Baie Black. This nine-minute video shows the calmness of this bay, the little islands, and even sees me getting stuck on rocks.

I'll have to be more careful: after all, DW and I want to sell these puppies and I'd like to keep mine in good nick.

Have a look:

Next week, I hope to share another video of a paddle that we did with our friend, Russ, who paddled with his dog in a canoe. Stay tuned (if you like watching these videos, of course).

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment