Tuesday, October 1, 2024

That Mighty Mississippi Was A'Callin'

There are times when I think we'll never get around to publishing our Costa Rica videos.

I think what's holding them back is that I want to sit down with DW to work on them, together. For all of my other YouTube videos, I've been the sole editor and so any travel videos that I've made, they've all come from my point of view only.

For Costa Rica, I want her input.

And so, as long as the weather has been good to hit the water in our kayaks, we've been heading out, and on most of those treks, I've attached my video camera to my boat. Since May, the only videos that I've published to my channel have been about kayaking.

Not that that's a bad thing.

My latest video dropped on Saturday. It covers our paddle from Appleton to Almonte, in Mississippi Mills. At just over five-and-a-half minutes, it's a good distraction.

Have a look.

And as I always say, if you like the video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe. My channel is small and I was hoping to reach 300 viewers by the end of this year, but that seems unlikely without your support.

If you like my blog, please like my channel. (Please clap.)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment