All Caught Up

This weekend, I finally caught up with all of the video footage that I've had for DW's and my vacation and kayaking adventures. I could relax for a month before having to worry about creating another video for my YouTube channel.

It helped that I didn't do any kayaking this weekend. DW was out of town and I was considering doing a solo paddle, on Saturday, but it was nice to just have the weekend to myself, to chill.

I'm giving some thought about what videos are ahead for me. I've considered doing some hiking videos, now that I'm in training for next year's Camino Portugués adventure. I really enjoyed walking the Lime Kiln Blue Loop trail, last week, and yesterday, I did two shorter hikes: one, around Bruce Pit; the other, around Mud Lake. Combined, they were more than five-and-a-half kilometres, and I wonder if any of my viewers, who seem to have enjoyed other hiking videos, would enjoy these trails.

Also, when the weather is right, I'm planning to do a bike ride along the Gatineau River, similar to the P'tit Train du Nord, but much shorter. That video is now in my top-10 list of most-watched videos on my channel.

Thanks.

The latest video to come out is from our trip to Tobermory, where we kayaked around Little Tub and Big Tub harbours, in search of shipwrecks. DW and I had a great time paddling around the tip of the Bruce Peninsula and I enjoyed putting the video footage together.

Have a look:

As we approach the end of 2026, I'd like to finish off the year with at least 400 subscribers. It's an extremely modest number but the more people who are subscribed and are watching, the more motivated I feel to produce more content and continue releasing new videos every Friday.

I currently have enough videos loaded up to take me to November 6. My kayaking season isn't over yet but I know that with hiking and possible cycling videos in the near future, I'll be able to keep going for the rest of the year.

Happy Tuesday!

Comments