Where did this week go?
I don't know about you, but time flew for me this week. It seems like only the other day, I was giving you the low-down on last week's posts. Now, here we are again.
For those of you who save up all of your Brown Knowser reading for the weekend, here's where my mind was this week:
- Beer O'Clock: It's National Capital Capital Craft Beer Week, Baby!August 10 marked the start of the first-ever Craft Beer Week in Ottawa, and I was there to help celebrate.
- Ottawa's Castleit took almost exactly a week, but this month's Where In Ottawa challenge was finally solved.
- Wordless Wednesday: Under Waterwhen we were on vacation, we went snorkeling off the shores of Key Largo, Florida. I bought a disposable underwater camera: thought I'd share.
- Gammon, Part 2the continuation of my story of Roland Axam, and how I pretended to be him to create a story.
- Photo Friday: Paint it! Nowa review of another photo-editing app for my iPhone.