As this post goes out, I'm not enjoying today. My family had gone off to camp and I'm stuck at work, slogging it out to meet a deadline.
It's not that I'm upset because I'm missing out on some camping. That's not it: I lost my interest in camping a few years ago and haven't seen it since. No, I'm upset because this is the second-last weekend for the summer holidays, before my kids return to school, and I'm not sharing it with them.
Sucks to be me.
But do you know what will make me happy? If you would take some time to sit back and read my blog posts of the past week. Maybe leave me a comment or two.
That'd be great. Thanks.
Here's what happened this week on The Brown Knowser:
- Beer O'Clock: The Accidental PhotographerI was going to be there anyway, so I was happy to help. As for the second accident, that wasn't so good.
- LinkedOutstepping back from one of my first social networks. It's not you, it's me. I don't have time to give full attention to you, so I'm cutting you loose. Well, some of you, anyway.
- Wordless Wednesday: Candidmore photos from Craft Beer Week. The best shots are the ones they don't see coming.
- Gammon, Part 3the continuing story of the making of Roland Axam and Songsaengnim. I'm planning to wrap this story up next week.
- Photo Friday: Adding DramaI do it in my writing; why not in my photography?
For information and to sign up (you must at least sign up for the tweetup, as there is limited seating), go to the following sites:
I hope to see you there. If I can't be with my family, I'll be with you.