For my 300th post on The Brown Knowser, I was hoping for an actual post. Something that would fit the occasion better. But instead, here's a summary of the fresh stuff I did write this week.
- Where In Ottawa: The August Editionto date, five clues have been provided but no winner has been named. Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!
- Beer O'Clock: HogsBack Vintage Lagermy weekly beer review now has a title. And I now have a new lager to add to my list of favourites.
- Wordless Wednesday: Black Rapidsmy family and I went for a barbecue dinner at a quiet spot along the Rideau River, just a few minutes from our front door.
- Gammonpart 1 in a tale of the evolution of Roland Axam.
- Photo Friday: Second Besta photo scene that I've wanted to capture for years but have always been too late.