During the Christmas week, we got out a lot. We got some things done around the house. I took lots of photographs and shopped for more camera equipment (I waffled between more lighting, a studio backdrop, and another lens; after a week of thinking, I chose the lens).
While the second week looked spectacular, with a New Year's Eve party at the Black Sheep Inn and shared company with Lori's side of the family, in Gatineau.
And then I got sick.
And then, as I was starting to feel better, Lori and I shared a sandwich while out shopping and we got food poisoning.
For more than four days (a lifetime, for me), I haven't had a beer: thus, no reviews since Christmas Eve on my Beer O'Clock blog.
Winding down my holidays has sucked.
That said, Happy New Year!
One thing that didn't stop this week was The Brown Knowser. Here's this week's roundup.
- My Favourite Photos of 2012my annual year-end wrap-up of my blog highlights a handful of my best pics of the year.
- It's Another Yearjust a quick New Year's message.
- Wordless Wednesday: La Pêcheit was a gorgeous New Year's Day in the Gatineau region, and I took advantage of it.
- Ten-Thousand-Step Programthe journey of 10,000 steps begins with a caring daughter.
- Photo Friday: Blue & Whitethe snow storms of the holidays produced some gorgeous photo opportunities.
Enjoy your weekend!