This is also the last weekend of Winterlude in Ottawa, and this year, the festival is ending with a beer festival on Sparks Street. I think every festival should end with beer (and start with beer). I am the official photographer of the WinterBrewed event, so if you're there either today or tomorrow and you see me, be sure to come over and say "hi."
If you're relaxing this weekend, take a few minutes to catch up on this week's posts in The Brown Knowser.
- Beer O'Clock: Did I Wait Too Long?a review of a beer that I bought last July. Usually, a beer never lasts this long in my possession.
- Of Dark Horsesremember the post I wrote a couple of weeks ago, about a boy and his relationship with horses? Well, originally, I was going to write this post but my mind wandered to my own experiences, which were considerably lighter. If this post disturbs you, I've done my job.
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Photo Walksome of my photos from last Friday's Winterlude walk. Other photos from that evening can be found on the Brown Knowser Photo Walk Flickr page.
- My Valentinethis is a time of year that I should have figured out by now, but I still manage to screw it up.
- Photo Friday: Post Valentinehigh on a sugar rush, I took some pictures. And then played around with special effects.
- A Little Help Here?for my upcoming road trip, I'm looking for suggestions for stops along the way. Beer stops.
- Elementalanother look at a New Zealand brewery.
- Getting Nakedand reviewing a chocolate raspberry stout.