The family and I saw Sarah Slean perform at Centrepointe Theatre in Nepean last night. She performed with a stringed orchestra (of which many members were from Ottawa) and played songs from the Sea portion of her Land & Sea album. And we drank it all in.
If you don't have her latest album, you're missing out on a masterpiece. And if you do have it, put it on right now and enjoy it while you take in this week's roundup of The Brown Knowser.
- Beer O'Clock: Beau's Does it Againanother hit from a local brewery.
- Decisions, Decisionsplanes, trains, or automobiles? Planning my trip to NYC starts with travel.
- Wordless Wednesday: On The Canalon the weekend before Winterlude, the world's largest skating rink comes alive.
- Of Horsesit surprised me that many of you thought this post was about me. (Well, okay... it was: but it didn't have to be.)
- Photo Friday: Misty Riveron a bridge that I pass over many times each week, the temptation to stop can get the better of me.