Monday, May 27, 2013

Much to Tell

So, I just returned late last night from a quick trip to New York City and I have lots to tell, but no time to tell it all today.

What I will say is that I spent about 48 hours with my best friend in our pursuit of coffee, beer, and photo ops (not necessarily in that order). I also met my oldest virtual friend (we've known each other through LinkedIn and Twitter for a couple of years), who is virtual no more.

In those 48 hours, I sampled hot beverages from four independent coffee houses, drank 15 different beers, and captured countless images. And, most importantly, I've solidified and strengthened friendships.

This week, I will be devoting this blog to this past weekend, with photos and writings, and perhaps some reviews. At Beer O'Clock, I will have several reviews.

For now, just a couple of photos.


I LOVE NY!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the posts Ross. Sounds like you had a very enjoyable and memorable trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it was great. I'm really sad that it's over.

      And exhausted. And happy that it happened.

      Delete

Under The 416

There's nothing like being out at night, on a deserted road, out of sight, under an overpass, alone, vulnerable, that makes the tiny hai...