The truth is, I wrote my roundups for those of you who didn't read my blog posts every day, and I wanted to provide one post that provided links to all of them for that week. But, in reality, you can do that anyway. To the right of this post, a little ways down the column, is the archives section, where, if you look for this month, you can see any post you have missed this month.
And if you dig, you can see every post on this blog.
Fridays are really busy, and I don't always have time to write up a post that provides links to what you can easily find. And so today is the last Rewind post.
So sit back, have that coffee, and catch up on the following posts:
- Back From Buffalo: That's All I Have to Say for Nowbecause I returned from a dance-competition at 1:30 on Monday morning, I didn't have time to write a blog post. But I was in need to say something, and so I posted a photo and a short entry.
- Carried Away by Excellenceour family is in the midst of dance competitions, so it's firmly in my brain. That said, I can't wrap my head around the awards.
- Wordless Wednesday: Sweet Spota look at a Buffalo candy store that's been around since 1927. And hasn't changed much.
- Shooting ModelsI attended my first male-model photo shoot, and I feel fine.
- Photo Friday: Athletic Manone of my favourite photos from the model shoot.
- A Buffalo Beer Oasiswhen I was in Buffalo, I had only one pint of beer. And it was totally worth it. A beer and restaurant review.
Enjoy your weekend.