If you've been following The Brown Knowser (and I thank you for that), you know that on the first Monday of the month, I post a contest (a challenge, if you will) where I show a picture of a spot in Ottawa and the first person to correctly identify the location of the photo wins the challenge.
You know the rules, right?
No? You're new to The Brown Knowser or are new to Where In Ottawa? Welcome!
Okay, here are the rules:
- If you think you know the location of the photo in this post, you must leave your guess in the Comments section of this post and this post only. No tweets, Facebook posts, or e-mail messages will count.
- You may guess as often as you like: there is no limit to the number of submissions you leave (in the Comments section, right?).
- If you were with me when I took the photo, you cannot play the game.
- If you have won this challenge in the past, you can still play but you cannot claim the giveaway prize.
- If you win the challenge, you must claim the prize before the next Where In Ottawa.
Ready for the photo? Here it is:
You didn't think I'd make it easy, did you? But don't worry: starting tomorrow, I'll post a clue each day on the top-right corner of the blog, until the location is identified.
Think you know Ottawa? Prove it!