Monday, April 13, 2020

Music Monday: We're All In This Together

Well, how are you now?

I hope that you're well and managing during this isolation period. That, if you usually celebrate a holiday at this time of year, that you were able to make the best of our situation and share some virtual time with family and friends.

Last night, DW, my kids, and I spent a couple of hours on Skype, hanging out with my parents and one of my sisters, who also live in Ottawa, with another sister, who lives in Toronto, my brother and his family, who live in Phoenix, AZ, and my niece, who is in Austin, TX. It was as though they were all with us, around our kitchen island.

Almost. Not quite. But definitely worth it.

Just remember that by staying indoors as much as possible, by maintaining a minimum social distance of two metres, and by washing your hands thoroughly and regularly, we'll beat this COVID-19.

Be good to one another. After all, we're all in this together. Together, we'll get through this.

Here's one of my favourite Canadian bands.


Happy Monday! Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment