Monday, April 6, 2020

Music Monday: You're Not Alone

It's well enough for me to be confined to my home during the COVID-19 pandemic. I have a wife and two fun kids to keep me company. Not to mention, two adorable cats.

I'm fortunate.

But I can't help think about those who are in self-isolation, on their own. If you're one of those, I hope you have friends and family who you can reach out to. Someone you can call, or chat with through Skype or FaceTime, or other reach out to in other ways.

If you're able, arrange to meet a friend in a place where you can go for a walk while maintaining a healthy two metres from each other.

For all of you in isolation during this unprecedented time, here's a song that will hopefully lift your spirits. It's by my favourite female singer, Sarah Slean.

Oh, and if you like Sarah and want to see her perform, live, in her home living room, on April 19, go to her Side Door Access site to get yourself a ticket.

Help support a fabulous artist. Joining a crowd, even virtually, proves that you're not alone.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment