I love long weekends. I want to take this opportunity to wish all of my Canadian readers a Happy Thanksgiving, one that I hope is full of things for which you can be truly grateful. Also, a Happy Columbus Day to my American readers.
While you're relaxing and enjoying your leisure time, why not take a moment to catch up on this week's Brown Knowser wrap-up. This week came with an extra post, so think of it as a holiday bonus.
Here's what I did:
- Where In Ottawa: The October Editionthis particular challenge was a first for The Brown Knowser. To learn more, read on.
- Beer O'Clock: In Search of the Great Pumpkin Ale, Part 2this week, I reviewed three festive ales.
- Wordless Wednesday: Oktoberfest Ottawajust a few photos to highlight my neighbourhood's festival.
- On Bullies and Expectations of Privacythere's always at least one asshole in a crowd.
- Photo Friday: Tentnot all of the photos I shot last weekend were for the Oktoberfest organizers.
- Moore Moore Moore!Where In Ottawa is solved. And for the first time, I crossed the border to get the shot.