Can you believe that we're already into the end of October? Judging by the weather we've hadespecially yesterdayyou'd think that time jumped back by a month.
Of course, for the foreseeable future, we're faced with rain from Hurricane Sandy. And we'll no longer be in double-digit temperatures. Autumn will feel like autumn.
If you're stuck inside this weekend, why not take a moment to sit back, relax, and read about what you may have missed this week in The Brown Knowser?
Here's what I was up to:
- Beer O'Clock: In Search of the Great Pumpkin Ale, Part 4and yes, I can't wait to be finished with my collection of pumpkin ales. The final seasonal review will be this coming Monday, with a wrap-up of my favourites.
- Keeping the Ottawa River Parkwaymy rant on how the federal government wastes time and money on a name that most people won't use.
- Wordless Wednesday: Abandoneda few weeks ago, I saw a photograph of an abandoned house and I was inspired to find one and shoot it. And I knew just the spot, but it wasn't sure if the house was still there. It was.
- Gammon, Part 7the story of my impersonation of a fictional character continues. It concludes next week.
- Photo Friday: Pink LakeI will go hiking more often in the fall than any other season. And I always bring my camera along for the trek.