Friday, December 14, 2012

Photo Friday: Favourite Views

I have to say, I love the Museum of Nature. It's the castle in our city full of countless treasures. And when I was a kid, it was known to me as "The Dinosaur Museum." It's a name that I've passed on to my kids.

On Wednesday, thanks to the teachers' one-day strike (insert sarcasm here), I took the day off and took my girls to the museum, and we went through every hall, took in every exhibit, and saw a 3-D movie about hurricane hunters.

It was a great day.

Every time I go to the museum, I bring my camera and never get bored of taking photos, even though I find myself shooting the same things over and over. Like this.

What's not to like about looking through a stone-framed window past stylish, modern stairs, to a suspended inflated blue whale, encased in glass, looking towards Centretown?

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment